The in-game animation of a red Phaseblade.
A Phaseblade is a colorful Lightsaber-like Broadsword weapon with a relatively long reach. It is crafted with 20 Meteorite Bars and 10 of any given Gem (e.g., 10 Diamonds and 20 Meteorite Bars makes a White Phaseblade). All Phaseblade colors have the same stats. Phaseblades emit a small amount of light when swung. Like other Broadswords, Phaseblades are swung over the head.
 Used in
- The different colors can be used to separate teams in player vs player games.
- Phaseblades emit small amounts of light relative to their color. It is probably not a stable and reliable light source, although it allows more movement than a normal sword.
- The Phaseblade is a great weapon against groups of enemies due to its fast swinging.
- The Purple Phaseblade is the easiest and fastest to acquire as it requires Amethyst to craft, which is the most common gem.
- In addition to the weapon's visual appearance, Phaseblades emit a sound effect reminiscent of a Lightsaber from the Star Wars franchise.
- The Phaseblade's reference to Star Wars is further reinforced by the introduction of the Crystals in the Recipe to make a more powerful blade, and furthermore with the use of gemstones of various color for different colored phaseblades. In Star Wars, a Lightsaber is made out of specific crystals which will determine the color of the blade.
- Furthermore, the upgraded version of the phaseblade, the phasesaber, is similar in name to "lightsaber".