|Damage||24 / 23 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 219|
The Phoenix Blaster is an upgraded Handgun, featuring increased bullet damage and velocity but slightly less knockback than its predecessor. It is second only to the Musket in base damage among guns available prior to Hardmode, but with more than triple the rate of fire; however, it cannot be autofired.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Iron Anvil /|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful into early-mid Hardmode, outclassing many early-Hardmode weapons.
- Though it lacks the Minishark's auto-fire, with reasonably rapid manual clicks the Phoenix Blaster generally eclipses the Minishark in damage rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage increased from 23 to 24.
- 1.2: Sprite updated, Hellstone Bar cost Reduced.
- 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Hellstone |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall Pickaxe • Hamaxe • Greatsword • Molten Fury • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff • Flamarang • Armor Flask of Fire • Hellfire Arrow • Sharanga|