From Terraria Wiki
|Damage||24 / 23 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 219|
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Lead Anvil /|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes the Phoenix Blaster can be found in chests in, or very close to, the Underworld or in the Dungeon (must open with Golden Key).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful into early-mid Hardmode, outclassing many early-Hardmode weapons.
- Though it lacks the Minishark's auto-fire, with reasonably rapid manual clicks the Phoenix Blaster generally eclipses the Minishark in damage rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprite is a molten version of the Handgun with an attachment below the front of the gun. The attachment seems to be a flashlight or laser sight; however, this is purely aesthetic, as the Phoenix Blaster can only fire bullets and do nothing else.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 23 to 24.
- 1.2: Added new sprite, Hellstone Bar cost Reduced.
- 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Hellstone |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Molten Pickaxe • Molten Hamaxe Fiery Greatsword • Molten Fury • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff • Flamarang • Armor • Flask of Fire • Hellfire Arrow • Sharanga|