|Use time||10 (Very Fast)|
The Phoenix Blaster is an upgraded version of the Handgun that can shoot any form of Bullet. It has a base power of 23, yielding 30 damage with Musket Balls and 32 damage with either Meteor Shot or Silver Bullets. It cannot be auto-fired.
Its graphics appear to include a laser sight, but this is only aesthetic.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
|Hellstone Bar|| / 10
- Sometimes the Phoenix Blaster can be found in chests in, or very close to the Underworld (tested on IOS, not confirmed on PC or console.)
- If you fly with the adamantite set on the damage will lower.
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful up to early- to mid-Hardmode, outclassing many early-Hardmode weapons.
- Though it lacks the Minishark's auto-fire, with reasonably rapid manual clicks the Phoenix Blaster generally eclipses the Minishark in damage rate.
- The sprite is a molten version of the Handgun with an attachment below the front of the gun.
- The sprite looks similar to Duke Nukem's Pistol in Duke Nukem Forever.
- The attachment on the bottom seems to be a flashlight or laser sight however, this is purely aesthetic.
- 1.2: Added new sprite, Hellstone Bar cost Reduced.
- 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|Hellstone • Hellstone Bar • Hellstone Brick • Hellstone Brick Wall|
Hellfire Arrow • Molten Fury • Molten Pickaxe • Molten Hamaxe • Fiery Greatsword • Flamarang • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff
Molten armor • Sharanga