|Use time||10 (Very Fast)|
The Phoenix Blaster is an upgraded version of the Handgun that can shoot any form of Bullet. It has a base power of 23, yielding 30 damage with Musket Balls and 32 damage with either Meteor Shot or Silver Bullets. It cannot be auto-fired. It is acquired by crafting a Handgun with Hellstone Bars. Sometimes the Phoenix Blaster can be found in chests in, or very close to the Underworld. (Tested on IOS and not confirmed on PC or console.)
Its graphics appear to include a laser sight, but this is only aesthetic.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
|Hellstone Bar|| / 10
- The Phoenix Blaster with Meteor Shot deals 7 less damage than the Molten Fury with Hellfire Arrows, but the combination of very fast attack and projectile speeds along with easily acquired ammunition makes it a far more lethal weapon.
- The Minishark is a better choice in most ways when available, though the Phoenix Blaster deals nearly 4x the damage per shot, and its bullets travel faster, with more knockback.
- The Phoenix Blaster is not an automatic gun, so lots of clicking (or button mashing!) is necessary to use this gun to its full potential.
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful up to early- to mid-Hardmode.
- Although not as bullet consuming as the Minishark, lots of bullets are recommended to use this gun.
- Exploding Bullets are great ammunition for this gun.
- The new sprite of the Phoenix Blaster looks similar to Duke Nukem's Handgun in Duke Nukem Forever.
- The new sprite of the Phoenix Blaster also looks like a Nerf N-Strike series blaster.
- The new sprite appears to be a recolored version of the handgun (new sprite) with an attachment below the tip of the gun.
- 1.2: Added new sprite, Hellstone Bar cost Reduced.
- 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
|Hellstone • Hellstone Bar • Hellstone Brick • Hellstone Brick Wall|
Hellfire Arrow • Molten Fury • Molten Pickaxe • Molten Hamaxe • Fiery Greatsword • Flamarang • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff
Molten armor • Sharanga