|Use time||10 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 219|
The Phoenix Blaster is an upgraded version of the Handgun that can shoot any form of Bullet. It has a base power of 24, yielding 31 damage with Musket Balls and 33 damage with either Meteor Shot or Silver Bullets. It cannot be auto-fired.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Lead Anvil /|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes the Phoenix Blaster can be found in chests in, or very close to, the Underworld or in the Dungeon (must open with Golden Key).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Phoenix Blaster is useful up to early- to mid-Hardmode, outclassing many early-Hardmode weapons.
- Though it lacks the Minishark's auto-fire, with reasonably rapid manual clicks the Phoenix Blaster generally eclipses the Minishark in damage rate.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sprite is a molten version of the Handgun with an attachment below the front of the gun. The attachment seems to be a flashlight or laser sight, however this is purely aesthetic.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 23 to 24.
- 1.2: Added new sprite, Hellstone Bar cost Reduced.
- 1.1: Knockback reduced from 4 to 2.
- 1.0.5: Firing animation sprite reduced in size.
- 1.0.4: Damage reduced from 28 to 23.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Hellstone |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall • Molten Pickaxe • Molten Hamaxe Fiery Greatsword • Molten Fury • Phoenix Blaster • Imp Staff • Flamarang • Armor • Flask of Fire • Hellfire Arrow • Sharanga|