Pinky is a rare slime that occasionally spawns in the Forest biome, as well as in the Underground and Cavern layers. Despite its small size, Pinky has more health and defense than nearly all other pre-Hardmode slimes, though it has one of the lowest damage values in the game, and is very easily knocked back. It is the only source of Pink Gel .
It is one of the few enemies that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer.
- Pinky has a 1 in 180 chance of spawning in place of a Blue Slime.
- It has a 1% chance to drop the Slime Staff, unlike other slimes.
- The best time to attempt to find Pinky is during Slime Rain event, as the spawn rate for certain slimes is greatly increased. It also seems to spawn more commonly during a Blood Moon.
- Although it has a lot of health, it doesn't do much damage. So if you have a fairly good weapon, it may be a wise idea to fight them, as they drop a large amount of money for a new player, and the pink gel can be used to create a Peace Candle which can be valuable early-game.
- 188.8.131.52: Now correctly shows up as a rare creature on Lifeform Analyzer.
- Now drops Pink Gel.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.0.5: Now floats in liquids and doesn't make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.