Inlet and Outlet Pumps are mechanisms used to transport Water, Lava and Honey, without having to construct pathways through Blocks, or rely on gravity. Instead, an Inlet and Outlet Pump need only be connected to each other with Wires and activated, which transfers fluid from the Inlet to the Outlet. Each activation transfers up to four tiles of liquid. For continuous automated pumping, a Timer must be used.
Despite its appearance as a pipe that takes in liquid from beside it, an Inlet Pump must be submerged in liquid, as it removes liquid that lies directly over its graphic, and does so equally from all of its 2x2 tile space. Similarly, an Outlet Pump spawns liquid directly over its graphic, and does so equally over all of its 2x2 tile space.
- If the Outlet Pump becomes completely submerged, it will stop pumping.
- Multiple Inlets and Outlets can be connected using a single path of Wires. The fluid transfer rate is increased accordingly, without the need for additional Wires to act as "pipes".
- 126.96.36.199: Sprites updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Pumping honey will no longer turn honey into water.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999 and maximum distance increased from 1000 to 2000 wire.
- 1.1: Introduced.