|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
Pumpkin is a material added in the 1.2.1 Halloween update. It is harvested from the Pumpkin plant that grows on grass, either by planting a Pumpkin Seed bought from the Dryad that is available year-round, or finding naturally growing pumpkins during the Halloween season. Harvesting pumpkins will rarely yield a Magical Pumpkin Seed, which is used to summon the Squashling pet. Pumpkins need 2 blocks width and 2 blocks height of free space to grow, and must be planted on grass.
- The pumpkin plant will grow until it reaches a developed stage, where it will then progress through multiple more developed stages (and get bigger) and can be harvested from any of these stages for Pumpkins. The stage right before developed stage will depict an orange Pumpkin but will rarely yield an actual Pumpkin drop when harvested.
- Pumpkins do not need sunlight behind them, as with most other "farmable" items, and will grow anywhere there is grass. Hence, setting up a "greenhouse" with a wall (even non-Glass Walls) will result in pumpkins growing.
- Since walls prevent any other type of growing background object from appearing, aside from vines, an effective way of taking advantage of the free pumpkin growth during the Halloween Season is to simply set up a large area of grass with walls behind it to ensure that only pumpkins can grow in that area.
This is an example of a pumpkin farm, it is recommended to have the Dryad nearby.
- 1.2.4: Used is to craft Pumpkin Clock and Pumpkin Sofa.
- 1.2.3: More pumpkin furniture and lighting introduced..
- 1.2.1: Introduced.
|Pumpkin • Wall|
Door • Chair • Table • Jack 'O Lantern • Hanging Jack 'O Lantern • Jackelier
Pumpkin Moon Medallion
| Blocks ( Bricks) • Walls ( Brick Walls) Tiles: |