|Type||Block – Crafting material|
|Internal Item ID: 1725|
|Internal Tile ID: 251|
Pumpkins are a crafting material that grow on Grass. They can be planted manually by the player year-round by purchasing Pumpkin Seeds from the Dryad NPC and placing them on Grass. They also grow naturally in random Grass locations during the Halloween season.
Pumpkin Seeds each require 2 blocks width and 2 blocks height to grow Pumpkins.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Pumpkin plant will not yield Pumpkins unless it is in its final growth stage. The final stage and the second-to-last stage look deceptively similar; players will want to be careful not to harvest them too early, or the Pumpkin plant may be wasted.
- Pumpkins do not require sunlight behind them, and will grow in front of background walls.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Now sells for 25 .
- 1.2.4: Used is to craft Pumpkin Clock and Pumpkin Sofa.
- 1.2.3: More pumpkin furniture and lighting introduced.
- 1.2.1: Introduced.
| Pumpkin |
|Seed • Pumpkin • Wall • Platform • Chair • Table • Work Bench • Bed • Dresser • Sofa • Chest • Bookcase • Clock • Piano Door • Bathtub • Chandelier • Jackelier • Candelabra • Candle • Lamp • Lantern • Hanging Jack 'O Lantern • Jack 'O Lantern Armor • Costume • Pie • Magical Seed • Moon Medallion|
| Blocks ( Bricks) • Walls ( Brick Walls) Tiles: |