| PC-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the PC version of Terraria.
The Razorblade Typhoon's projectiles attacking Queen Bee
The Razorblade Typhoon is a Hardmode Magic Weapon that fires large, fast wheel-shaped projectiles that home in on enemies, can pierce and ricochet any number of times, and last about 3 seconds each. The Razorblade Typhoon has a 1/5 chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
- Water does not affect its speed.
- It has a much quicker homing ability than most homing weapons, and turns very quickly to track moving enemies.
- A wheel can pierce multiple enemies and even damage the same enemy multiple times due to its very high turn rate and rather large projectile size.
- Razorblade Typhoon will pass through walls if you are standing right next to them.
- It will emit just enough light to see.
- The Razorblade Typhoon can repeatedly strike one enemy twice as fast as other piercing weapons.
- The Razorblade Typhoon works best on an enemy that is either moving slowly or not moving.
- This weapon pairs well with Spectre Armor because of its fire-and-forget homing ability, making healing or additional DPS easy.
- This weapon is slightly less effective against enemies with multiple parts or with attackable projectiles, as it may focus on other appendages or mini-enemies rather than the main body.
- With endgame mage armor, the Razorblade Typhoon excels at shredding invasion-type enemies and everything in the Hardmode post-Plantera Dungeon, with the possible exception of the Paladin.
- As with the Magical Harp, the projectiles last for a set amount of time before dissipating, regardless of how many times they bounce.
- This weapon is very great for crowd control with invasions like Pirates, and Pumpkin Moon , however it is not so good with the Frost Moon invasion due to the higher health of the Frost Moon enemies, and how the Razorblade Typhoon will aim one at a time, being better for bosses like Golem when this happens.
- 184.108.40.206: Sell price increased from 20 to 5 .
- 1.2.4: Introduced.