| PC-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the PC version of Terraria.
The Razorblade Typhoon's projectiles attacking Queen Bee
The Razorblade Typhoon is a Hardmode Magic Weapon that fires large, fast wheel-shaped projectiles that home in on enemies, and can pierce and ricochet any number of times, lasting about 3 seconds each. The Razorblade Typhoon has a 1/5 chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
- Water does not affect its speed.
- It has a much quicker homing ability than most homing weapons, and turns very quickly to track moving enemies.
- A wheel can pierce multiple enemies and even damage the same enemy multiple times due to its very high turn rate and rather large projectile size.
- Razorblade Typhoon will pass through walls if you are standing right next to them.
- It will emit just enough light to see.
- The Razorblade Typhoon can repeatedly strike one enemy twice as fast as other piercing weapons.
- The Razorblade Typhoon works best on an enemy that is either moving slowly or not moving.
- This weapon pairs well with Spectre Armor because of its fire-and-forget homing ability, making healing or additional DPS easy.
- This weapon is slightly less effective against enemies with multiple parts or with attackable projectiles, as it may focus on other appendages or mini-enemies rather than the main body.
- With endgame mage armor, the Razorblade Typhoon excels at shredding invasion-type enemies and everything in the Hardmode post-Plantera Dungeon, with the possible exception of the Paladin.
- As with the Magical Harp, the projectiles last for a set amount of time before dissipating, regardless of how many times they bounce.
- This weapon is very great for crowd control with invasions like Pirates, and Pumpkin Moon , how ever it is not so good with the Frost Moon invasion due to the higher health of the Frost Moon enemies, and how the Razorblade Typhoon will aim one at a time, being better for bosses like Golem when this happens.
- 220.127.116.11: Sell price increased from 20 to 5 .
- 1.2.4: Introduced.