| PC-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the PC version of Terraria.
The Razorblade Typhoon's projectiles attacking Queen Bee
The Razorblade Typhoon is a Hardmode Magic Weapon that fires large, fast, disc-shaped projectiles that home in on enemies. They can pierce and ricochet any number of times, each disc lasting about 3 seconds. The Razorblade Typhoon has a 1/5 (20%) chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
- Liquids do not affect the speed of the discs.
- Has a much quicker homing ability than most homing weapons, and turns very quickly to track moving enemies.
- A disc can pierce unlimited enemies and even damage the same enemy any number of times due to its very high turn rate and 4x4 projectile size.
- Discs will pass through walls if you are standing right next to them.
- Each disc emits just enough light to see.
- Razorblade Typhoon works best on large groups of enemies and moving targets.
- Pairs well with Spectre Armor because of its fire-and-forget homing ability, making healing or additional DPS easy.
- Also couples well with any Magic Cuffs item for easy mana regen.
- Slightly less effective against enemies with multiple parts or with attackable projectiles, as it may focus on other appendages or mini-enemies rather than the main body.
- Its large projectiles work well for crowd control and clearing areas of Bees or Vines.
- The projectiles, while large in display, seem to have a tile-collision hitbox of 3x3 squares, so it is possible to fire them through doorways.
- As with the Magical Harp, the projectiles last for a set amount of time before dissipating, regardless of how many times they bounce.
- 126.96.36.199: Reduced mana cost from 18 to 16, increased usetime from 19 to 39.
- 188.8.131.52: Sell price increased from 20 to 5 .
- 1.2.4: Introduced.