|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
- This article is about the ammunition. For the novelty furniture items, see Firework Rocket.
There are four varieties, each with two significant defining traits: area of effect, and the ability (or lack thereof) to destroy tiles. Rockets I and II have a small area of effect, closest to that of a Bomb or Grenade, while Rockets III and IV have an area similar to the blast radius of Dynamite. Rockets I and III will leave tiles unaffected, while II and IV will free placed objects in their blast radius (except for explosion-proof objects).
Variants[edit | edit source]
|Type||Damage||Availability||Cost||Blast Radius||Destroys Tiles|
| Rocket I
Internal Item ID: 771
| Rocket II
Internal Item ID: 772
|40||Blood Moon||2 50||Small|
| Rocket III
Internal Item ID: 773
| Rocket IV
Internal Item ID: 774
Notes[edit | edit source]
- All rockets have splash damage that will harm the player if fired too close, except when using the Snowman Cannon or Electrosphere Launcher. It will not damage other players unless PvP is enabled.
- Rocket II and Rocket IV do not destroy any tiles when fired by Celebration or Electrosphere Launcher.
- Rocket I and Rocket II have identical damage and area of effect, however Rocket II has more limited availability, is destructive to the environment, and costs five times as much; Rocket IV has the same relationship with Rocket III.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Rocket I damage increased from 35 to 40, Rocket III from 55 to 65, Rocket IV from 60 to 65.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Explosives |
|Beenade • Grenade ( Sticky • Happy • Bouncy) • Bomb ( Sticky • Bouncy • Fish) • Dynamite ( Sticky • Bouncy) • Explosives • Land Mine • Holy Hand Grenade Hellfire Arrow • Rockets (I • II • III • IV) • Stynger Bolt • Explosive Jack 'O Lantern|