| Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the mobile version of Terraria.
The Roman Candle is a magic weapon. It fires a Vulcan Bolt-shaped firework that changes colors. At a fairly short range it splits into three separate fireworks, each of them exploding into three streams of color. The Roman Candle is purchased from the Demolitionist for 5 , during Christmas.
- The Roman Candle can't be reforged.
- If the first firework strikes an enemy, it will not split apart.
- It cannot autofire but also has no use time. It fires as fast as you click.
- As it has a very short range, is usually quite hard to hit enemies with, unless you are very close to them, and the low damage means this weapon is not recommended as anything other than a bit of fun.
- It possibly changes colors in sync with the Rainbow Bricks.
- Because it is more effective to have the three projectiles, you should aim a little off-target to allow it to split.
- A roman candle is a type of firework invented by the Chinese, and improved by Romans. It is not shaped like a shotgun in real life.