|AI Type||Santa-NK1 AI|
|Damage|| 120 / 180 (melee)|
72 / 144 (chain gun)
160 / 320 (spike balls)
84 / 168 (missiles)
100 / 200 (presents)
|Max Life||18000 / 23400|
Higher item drop chance on Expert Mode.
|Internal NPC ID: 346|
Attack Phases[edit | edit source]
Santa-NK1 repeatedly cycles through three attack phases:
- First phase: Chain gun fires bullets at the player.
- Second phase: Presents launch high, then rain down via parachute from above, causing damage on contact with players. These travel through blocks.
- Third phase: Rocket barrage. These also travel through blocks.
While moving, it also drops large spiked balls on the ground that deal high damage (120-150+ with Chlorophyte armor). These increase in frequency as Santa-NK1 takes damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The drop rate linearly increases from Wave 13 (or 15) to 20.
- Santa-NK1 currently has one of the highest damage rates in the game.
- He also has one of the highest defenses in Terraria, at 56.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Note that his Present launch and rocket barrage attacks are highly inaccurate.
- If you use wings you can fly over him back and forth and make it harder for him to hit you with the chain gun and the rocket barrage
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Santa-NK1" is a play on the phrase "Santank" (ie. Santa Tank), the name used when the enemy was announced.
- Its arm appears to be the Chain Gun, which it sometimes drops.
- In the Mobile version, Santa-NK1's face does not get torn off when its health is depleted, instead will tear off upon death.
History[edit | edit source]
| Frost Moon Enemies |
|Small Enemies||Present Mimic • Flocko • Gingerbread Man • Zombie Elf • Elf Archer|
|Medium Enemies||Nutcracker • Yeti • Elf Copter • Krampus|
|Mini Bosses||Everscream • Santa-NK1 • Ice Queen|