From Terraria Wiki
|Internal NPC ID: 142|
Santa Claus can be spawned at other times by changing your computer's date setting December 15–31. Changing the time back to normal will cause him to die at the next sunrise.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Ho ho ho, and a bottle of... Egg Nog!"
- "What? You thought I wasn't real?"
- "Care to bake me some cookies?"
During a Party:
- "Come now, you didn't think I only celebrated on Christmas did you?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Santa Claus sells 39 items, which is more than any other NPC.
- In Console, he has a description in the housing section saying "A jolly old fellow"
- "Ho ho ho, and a bottle of... Egg Nog!" is a reference to "Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum," from the book Treasure Island
- The Pirate also makes this reference, saying, "Yo ho ho and a bottle of... Blinkroots!"
- He has the least number of names having only one.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.2.10061: Santa now requires the Frost Legion to be defeated before he'll spawn.
- Now attacks enemies in sight by throwing baubles.
- Sprite updated.
- 1.2.2: Now sells the Christmas Tree and items to decorate it.
- 1.1.1: Introduced.