|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Internal Item ID: 216|
The Shackle is an accessory that grants 1 point of defense. It is dropped by Zombies somewhat rarely, although it's easy to acquire in plentiful amounts if you venture into the wilderness during a Blood Moon. Shackles can be good for a new player that doesn't have armor yet, giving them 1 defense.
Later in the game, the player can obtain an Obsidian Skull or Cobalt Shield as a replacement, which grant immunity against burning blocks or knockback respectively, as well as granting the defense bonus.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In real life, a shackle is either a metal link used for linking devices together or a device used to chain people into prisons.
- Due to its low reforging cost, this item is useful for getting rarer reforge prefixes, such as Arcane, Violent, Lucky, and Warding.
- When a shackle gets the Warding forge, it can grant 5 defense, which could be a substitute to Copper Armor.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- 1.2: Now used to craft the Magic Cuffs.
- 1.1: Can now be found with prefixes.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.