|Bonus|| 21% increased melee speed|
15% increased movement speed (set bonus)
|Sell||1 80 (set)|
Shadow Armor consists of a Shadow Helmet, Shadow Scalemail and Shadow Greaves.
If the full suit is visible, the player leaves an afterimage while running (as with full Necro Armor) and emits shadow particles. Also, the Rocket Boots will emit purple flames (The animation does not change if wearing the Spectre Boots).
Shadow Armor will also give its set bonus when combined with parts of Ancient Shadow armor.
- The Shadow Armor resembles the armor worn by the Dark Knight Cecil in the Super Nintendo game, Final Fantasy IV.
- The Shadow Armor may be a reference to Shadow the Hedgehog, due to the increased movement speed, spiked helmet, and his name.
 See Also
- Added Ancient Shadow Armor.
- Bars requirement reduced by 5 for each item (from 20/30/25, respectively).
- Graphics variant for female characters added.
- 15% bonus for full set changed from melee attack speed to movement speed.
- Each piece of armor now gives 7% to melee attack speed.
- 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.