|Tooltip|| Increases view range for guns (Right click to zoom out)|
10% increased ranged damage and critical strike chance
|Internal Item ID: 1858|
The Sniper Scope is a Hardmode, post-Golem accessory which crafted from the Rifle Scope and the Destroyer Emblem at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It increases view range for guns (hold right click and move mouse). Note that it only works if you are holding a gun. It also provides a 10% damage and 10% critical strike increase for ranged weapons only.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Using the Sniper Scope in tandem with the Rifle Scope will slightly increase the zoom range.
- The Stake Launcher is affected by the increased zoom range, despite not being a gun weapon.
- The Piranha Gun is not affected by the zoom despite it having gun in the name.
- The zooming function is retained even if the Sniper Scope is equipped on the social slot.
- The Sniper Scope actually has a higher critical hit chance than the Destroyer Emblem.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If zoomed in on a biome with different music than the one the player is in, the music will change upon zooming. Ex. The player is standing in a Forest biome, zooms in on a Mushroom biome, the music changes to the Mushroom biome music.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Fixed bug where zooming with Sniper Scope / Binoculars would go in opposite height direction when in reverse gravity.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.