From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Snow Biome)
Snow biomes are generated in all worlds created between the 15th and 31st of December, and in roughly 33% of worlds at any other time of the year. Snow Blocks are generated in place of grass and dirt, and trees have a snow cover on them.
- Water does not turn into ice blocks in a Snow biome.
- Snow blocks can go down all the way to the cavern layer.
- It is possible for the initial spawn point to be in a snow biome.
- Acorns can be used on snow blocks to plant snowy trees, but snowy trees drop no acorns themselves.
- Snowmen will not spawn in this area by default. The snow biome generates regular forest enemies and is immune to the Hallow and Corruption spread, although it can contain areas of Corruption at world gen.
- Grass will not occur on dirt blocks in a Snow biome, essentially making most plants unplantable.
- 1.1.1: Introduced.
|Forests • Desert • Ocean • Jungle • Snow • The Corruption • The Hallow|
Underground • Cavern • Underground Jungle • Underground Corruption • Underground Hallow
Dungeon • Meteorite • Floating Island • The Underworld