|Use time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 1946|
- Not to be confused with the Snowball Cannon, a ranged weapon found in Ice Chests, or the Snowball Launcher, which rapidly fires harmless Snowballs.
The Snowman Cannon is a Hardmode, post-Plantera Launcher. It has a chance to be dropped by the Ice Queen during the Frost Moon event. It fires Rockets which home in on nearby targets and explode on contact. The rockets fired are re-skinned miniature snowmen. Unlike most rocket launchers, the splash damage of rockets fired do not harm the player. Also unlike the Rocket Launcher, it can obtain the Unreal modifier.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In PvP it can do immense amounts of damage if used with Ranger-accessories and the Shroomite armor (Helmet), dealing around 250 damage per shot only using Rocket III. However, rockets do not home on players.
- When using against large hordes of enemies, especially The Destroyer, the Snowman Cannon will deal massive amounts of damage, sometimes more than the Coin Gun with Platinum coins.
- Like the Stynger, the Snowman Cannon can only deal either direct or splash damage, but not both simultaneously.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the Console Version, the Snowman Cannon cannot destroy tiles.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite its name and appearance, it is not an upgrade to the Snowball Cannon; therefore, it can't use Snowballs as ammunition.
- Some people consider it to be even better than the Celebration.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.2: Introduced.