|Use time||44 (Very Slow)|
|Tooltip||Summons the Eclipse|
|Internal Item ID: 2767|
A Solar Tablet is a consumable item used to summon a Solar Eclipse. It may only be used during the day, causing the Eclipse to begin immediately, regardless of the time. The eclipse lasts only for the current day.
Solar Tablets can be found in Lihzahrd Chests in the Jungle Temple. Additionally, all Jungle Temple enemies (besides the Golem) have a chance of dropping a Solar Tablet Fragment, which can be used to craft a Solar Tablet.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Mythril Anvil /|
|Solar Tablet Fragment||8|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Temple enemies may occasionally spawn outside the Temple while the world is in the pre-Hardmode state and drop Solar Tablet Fragments, however players who have not yet been through Hardmode in another world will not have access to the Mythril Anvil or Orichalcum Anvil required to make them.
- Can be Obtained from Temple Chests in pre-Hardmode
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Kill the Sun Achievement is granted at the end of any Solar Eclipse, regardless of how many Solar Eclipse enemies were defeated during it. A Solar Tablet can be used to invoke one moments before sunset, when it would naturally end, rewarding the achievement without the player having to endure the event.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Now can't be used in pre-Hardmode, at night or while Solar Eclipse is already in progress.
- 220.127.116.11: Fixed Solar Tablet not being consumed when used in multiplayer.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.