Soul of Fright
From Terraria Wiki
Crafting all items requires 32 Souls on the Desktop version (92 on the Console version and 87 on the Mobile version), meaning the player must defeat Skeletron Prime 1-2 times (3-5 times on Console/Mobile).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
All versions[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
Console and Mobile Version[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- All types of Souls are very useful for selling as profit once your necessary items have been crafted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Soul of Fright is the only soul whose name makes no grammatical sense.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- New animated sprite (previously ).
- No longer used to craft the Neptune's Shell, as it is now dropped by the Creature from the Deep.
- No longer needed in crafting Biome Keys from Biome Key Molds.
- Now needed to craft the Avenger Emblem.
- 1.2.3: Sell value reduced from 2 to 80 .
- 1.2.2: Now used in crafting the Naughty Present.
- 1.2.1: Now used in the crafting of Hardmode Biome Keys.
- 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Souls |
|Light • Night • Flight • Sight • Might • Fright • Blight|