|Editors, please note: When updating information for items that existed prior to 1.3, remember that there are other, non-PC editions of the game to which the old information still applies. Try not to remove this older information as you add new 1.3 information.|
- For info on how to farm souls see Guide:Harvesting Souls.
Souls are Hardmode crafting materials dropped by enemies. Unlike other enemy drops, Souls are not affected by gravity, and thus remain floating in midair at the point where the enemy was killed. For large enemies and Bosses, this is usually the enemy's head, regardless of where the final strike occurred.
|Soul of Flight||Creature||Wyvern, Arch Wyvern||The essence of powerful flying creatures||2|
|Soul of Light||Biome||Underground Hallow enemies||The essence of light creatures||2|
|Soul of Night||Biome||Underground Corruption or Underground Crimson enemies||The essence of dark creatures||2|
|Soul of Might||Boss||The Destroyer||The essence of the destroyer||80 ( 2 )|
|Soul of Sight||Boss||The Twins||The essence of omniscient watchers||80 ( 2 )|
|Soul of Fright||Boss||Skeletron Prime||The essence of pure terror||80 ( 2 )|
|Soul of Blight||Boss||Ocram||The essence of infected creatures||2|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All of the Soul of... names rhyme with each other (-ight).
- The Soul of Blight is the only soul that does not have a re-texture.
- This is because the souls were retextured in 1.3, which has not come to console/mobile, the only versions in which Souls of Blight are obtainable.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Updated the graphics of all souls.
- 1.2.3: Souls now sell for less.
- 1.2: Increased the drop rate of souls.
| Souls |
|Light • Night • Flight • Sight • Might • Fright • Blight|