|Knockback||0.75 (Extremely Weak)|
|Mana||7 (0 with Meteor Armor)|
|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 127|
The Space Gun is a magic weapon that auto-fires quick green-colored lasers. Its projectile velocity is as fast as the Megashark, which is faster than any pre-Hardmode bullet-firing gun. Each laser can pierce up to two enemies, and emits moderate light for its entire flight.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Desktop Version[edit | edit source]
| Iron Anvil /|
Console and Mobile Versions[edit | edit source]
| Iron Anvil /|
Note[edit | edit source]
- Despite being called a "gun", the Space Gun does not fulfill the criteria for the Arms Dealer to spawn.
- The space gun can pierce three enemies at a time, which makes it quite useful in the pre-Hardmode dungeon, because of the large quantity of grouped enemies found there.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Space Gun can be very useful pre-Hardmode, but not as useful once you reach Hardmode, as most enemies have enough defense or health to brush off the attack.
- Unsurprisingly, the furious, taboo, intense, ignorant, and inept modifiers will not have any negative effects on mana while the set bonus is in effect
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Laser Rifle - a beam rifle that behaves similarly to the space gun
- Heat Ray - another magic-based gun dropped by the Golem in Hardmode.
- Zapinator - a removed item. Only available in the 3DS version.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2.3: Damage increased from 18 to 19.
- 1.1.1: Fixed a bug with the lack of sale price and free reforging.
- Damage increased from 16 to 17.
- Mana to cast reduced from 9 to 8.
- Damage increased from 14 to 16.
- Penetration ability reduced to only two enemies.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Meteorite |
|Ore • Bar • Brick • Brick Wall Hamaxe • Phaseblade • Space Gun • Star Cannon • Meteor Staff • Armor • Shot • Meteor Head|