Animation of a pair of Spectre Boots.
Spectre Boots are an accessory crafted from Rocket Boots and either Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, or Sailfish Boots, and combines their functionality. During flight, they emit a white/blue cloud trail, but unlike the Rocket Boots, they do not produce any light. Flight time is about 1.6 seconds, identical to Rocket Boots.
The effects of Spectre and Rocket Boots do not stack, though they do stack with Wings to increase flight time.
- This item increases the player's base speed from 15 mph to 30 mph.
- Equipping both the Spectre Boots and the Cloud in a Balloon cancels the particle animation.
- Unlike Rocket Boots, the particles of the Spectre Boots will not turn purple when wearing a full set of Shadow armor.
- Despite having "Spectre" in its name, the Spectre Boots are not made from Ectoplasm or Spectre Bars.
- Regardless of which boots are used to craft them, Spectre Boots will always use the Hermes Boots' dust particles for its running animation.
- Mounting in mid-air while flying will, for a split-second, spew Rocket Boots particles (Tested with slime mount). This also happens if you un-equip them while flying, though it lasts a bit longer.
- 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Can now be crafted with Sailfish Boots.
- Sprite updated.
- 1.2: Can now be crafted with Flurry Boots.
- 1.1: Introduced.