|Bonus|| Shows the location of treasure and ore|
5 minute duration
The Spelunker Potion is a buff potion that buffs the player with Spelunker; it causes all nearby ore, gems, chests, Crystal Hearts, pots, alchemical herbs and Life Fruit to become visible on the map regardless of brightness with a yellow tint.
The buff lasts for five minutes and, like all buffs, can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon.
 Ore colors
In the console release, every type of ore will be displayed in a specific color and will glow and flash:
- Copper Ore has a reddish tone.
- Iron Ore is red and blue, flashing.
- Silver Ore has a blue shade.
- Gold Ore acts like copper, but with a slight yellow tint.
- Demonite Ore is very hard to distinguish from silver. Since it always gives off a glow, Spelunker is not needed to search for it.
- Cobalt Ore is an intense blue, making it very distinct.
- Mythril Ore looks like silver, only the texture is slightly different and has a hint of green.
- Adamantite Ore is like copper but darker and more red.
- Spelunker Potions are best used while playing in high display resolutions.
- Spelunker Potions light up Hellstone ore.
- The map displays ores very distinctly making Spelunker Potions almost obsolete.
- Crimtane does not glow under the effect of the potion, although it glows naturally so this is not much of a problem.
- 1.2.3: Treasure seen by the Spelunker Potion now have a gold colored tint instead of a glow.
- 1.2: Displays new treasure and has a Platinum Ore version of the recipe.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.
|Archery • Battle • Featherfall • Gills • Gravitation • Hunter • Invisibility |
Ironskin • Magic Power • Mana Regeneration • Night Owl • Obsidian Skin
Regeneration • Shine • Spelunker • Swiftness • Thorns • Water Walking
Flasks (Cursed Flames • Fire • Gold • Ichor • Nanites • Party • Poison • Venom)