Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Spiked Ice Slime
Spiked Ice Slime
|Damage|| 12 / 24 (42) (melee)|
18 / 36 (ranged)
|Max Life||60 / 120 (264)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds / 40 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Your movement speed has been reduced.|
|Debuff duration|| 1 second / 2 seconds (Contact)|
1.5 seconds / 1 second (Spike attack if Frozen)
|Debuff tooltip||You can't move!|
|Internal NPC ID: 184|
Spiked Ice Slimes are a type of slime found in the Underground Snow Biome. It has a slight chance of inflicting the Frozen debuff on the player and can also inflict the Chilled debuff. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
It uses the basic Slime attack of jumping on players, but if it is too far away or has a clear shot, it will shoot icicles at the player, doing roughly 11-13 damage per hit, at a rate of 1 icicle per 1.5 seconds. It is much like the Spiked Jungle Slime as it can shoot icicles instead of thorns.
In Expert mode, the Spiked Ice Slime will shoot 6-8 icicles around it in a short-range, as opposed to the usual 1. It also has a slightly higher chance of inflicting the Frozen debuff, making this slime a challenge to fight.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are two spiked slimes, being are the Spiked Ice Slime and the Spiked Jungle Slime, and neither of them are ever found on the Surface. This does not include the Expert Mode only slime spawned by King Slime, the Spiked Slime.
- Upon entering Hardmode, the spawn rate for the Spiked Ice Slime appears to drop drastically.
- Spiked Ice Slimes have a unique ability to refreeze the player. If the player is Frozen and is hit by the Ice slime, there is a 96% chance the debuff will reset its one second timer. If the player is in Expert mode, this will always happen.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 18.104.22.168: Now has a chance to drop a Slime Banner.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Slimes |
| Green • Blue • Red • Purple • Yellow • Black • Pinky • Mother • Baby|
Umbrella • Ice ( Spiked) • Jungle ( Spiked) • Sand • Dungeon • Lava