Spiked Jungle Slimes are a type of slime found in the Underground Jungle. It has the ability to shoot projectiles that can inflict the Poisoned debuff just like those fired by Hornets. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs. Their projectiles are fired rapidly, so newer players are advised to use caution.
Just like many other slimes, Spiked Jungle Slimes become passive around the player when they have the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
- Interestingly, the Spiked Jungle Slime drops less silver than the Jungle Slime, despite being stronger.
- In Expert Mode the slime can randomly shoot up to 7 slower spikes in different directions.
- Although they can inflict the Poisoned debuff, they don't drop the Bezoar.
- Upon being hit by the Spiked Jungle Slime's projectile, there is a 25% chance to receive Poisoned for 20 seconds / 40 seconds . If the 25% chance fails, then there is another 50% chance for the player to get Poisioned for 5 seconds / 10 seconds .
- 126.96.36.199: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Introduced.