Spiky Ball Trap
From Terraria Wiki
|Spiky Ball Trap|
|Dimensions||1 wide ˣ 1 high|
When activated, the Traps dispense orange spiky balls that bounces several times, dealing around 90 damage to players and enemies. They bounce higher the further they fall. They have a cooldown of 4 seconds.
- Damage to players is doubled.
- If there are at least two blocks directly under the trap, the ball will be ejected up rather than dropping down.
- Only bounces off solid blocks, not platforms.
- If there is just one block beneath a Trap, the ball will go straight through the block. Therefore, you can set up two rows of Spiky Ball Traps on top of each other and double the number of balls falling down on every activation.
- The balls benefit from the Frost armor set bonus.
- Effective for home defense, especially using the new enemy-triggered pressure plates.
- Effective for farming enemies.
- 1.2: Introduced.