|Use time||11 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots fallen stars|
|Internal Item ID: 197|
The Star Cannon is a gun that fires Fallen Stars. Stars are launched from the cannon at 52.5 blocks (105 feet) per second and persist for exactly 1 minute after being launched, ultimately traveling 3150 blocks, or 6300 feet, and piercing through enemies along the way. After the star reaches this point, or when it impacts a solid block, it dissipates into light-emitting particles.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Lead Anvil /|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In practice, the Star Cannon only does 54 damage, as Fallen Stars have a damage value of -1.
- The Star Cannon can be obtained by opening Presents.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- A skybridge can be used to farm Fallen Stars efficiently.
- This is the most powerful gun in pre-hardmode.
- The Star Cannon is a good weapon for boss fights and PvP.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Sprite changed
- 1.2.4: Damage decreased from 62 to 55.
- Damage increased from 55 to 62.
- Fixed bug where boosting Star Cannon's damage to over 100 would cause fired stars to drop during night.
- 1.1.1: Speed slightly decreased but still Very Fast, Damage reduced further from 60 to 55.
- 1.1: Speed increased to Very Fast.
- 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 75 to 60, rate of fire drastically reduced to Very Slow.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Meteorite |
| Ore • Bar • Brick () • Brick Wall () • Hamaxe • Phaseblade • Space Gun|
Star Cannon • Armor • Meteor Staff () • Shot • Meteor Head
Drill Containment Unit ()