| Star Cannon
| Max stack
| Use time
|| 11 (Very Fast)
|| Shoots fallen stars
| Internal Item ID: 197
The Star Cannon is a gun that fires Fallen Stars. Stars are launched from the cannon at 52.5 blocks (105 feet) per second and persist for exactly 1 minute after being launched, ultimately traveling 3150 blocks, or 6300 feet, and piercing through enemies along the way. After the star reaches this point, or when it impacts a solid block, it dissipates into light-emitting particles.
The Star Cannon cannot obtain modifiers that affect knockback, as it has none. Therefore its best modifier is Demonic.
- In practice, the Star Cannon only does 54 damage, as Fallen Stars have a damage value of -1.
- The Star Cannon can be obtained by opening Presents.
- A skybridge can be used to farm Fallen Stars efficiently.
- The Star Cannon is a good weapon for boss fights and PvP.
- 1.2.4: Damage decreased from 62 to 55.
- Damage increased from 55 to 62.
- Fixed bug where boosting Star Cannon's damage to over 100 would cause fired stars to drop during night.
- 1.1.1: Speed slightly decreased but still Very Fast, Damage reduced further from 60 to 55.
- 1.1: Speed increased to Very Fast.
- 1.0.5: Damage reduced from 75 to 60, rate of fire drastically reduced to Very Slow.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.