|Use time||19 (Very Fast) (59 for stars)|
|Tooltip|| Causes stars to rain from the sky
'Forged with the fury of heaven
- Not to be confused with the Sunfury.
The Starfury is a Broadsword that summons a star projectile from the sky when swung. The star falls in the direction of the mouse cursor, dealing damage to any enemies hit, pierces infinitely, and also emits light particles. The Starfury is one of the four rare items that can only be obtained from Skyware Chests on Floating Islands.
The sword itself deals a base damage of 22 as a melee weapon, while the stars deal an additional 22 damage each, leading to 44 base star damage, and can pierce up to 2 enemies.
- Stars that spawn within solid ground will fly through blocks until reaching open space, and only then become solid, affording the weapon continued usefulness while underground.
- You cannot switch items while the Starfury's projectile ability is recharging.
- The falling star will sometimes glitch through 1 block-thick floors. This seems to happen more often as the player changes direction or jumps.
- Equipment that increases melee speed, such as Shadow armor, will increase the speed of the falling stars.
- The Starfury can be used to reveal caves, as its light particles continue traveling after colliding with blocks.
- It is possible to use the Starfury to shoot through walls by standing next to the wall and aiming towards the bottom of the screen in the direction opposite the target. Note that this is somewhat inaccurate and may not work if there are obstructions between the edge of the screen and the target.
- Fionna's Crystal Sword from Adventure Time is similar in appearance to the Starfury.
- Fixed starfury getting magic prefixes despite being a melee weapon.
- Fixed starfury projectiles being magic instead of melee (no longer triggers the spectre armour's effects with magic crits).
- Damage increased for both the falling stars and the sword itself.
- Now has a recharge time.
- Now classed as melee damage instead of magic damage.
- No longer requires mana to use.
- Sprite updated.
- Damage slightly increased.
- Mana usage increased from 11 to 16.
- Stars produced by the Starfury that materialize inside of blocks will now continue to fly until they reach open space, at which point they will become solid.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Projectile Melee Weapons |
|Beam Projectiles||Enchanted Sword • Beam Sword • True Excalibur • True Night's Edge • Terra Blade|
|Other Projectiles||Ice Blade • Starfury • Bee Keeper • Ice Sickle • Chlorophyte Claymore • Chlorophyte Saber • Frostbrand • Christmas Tree Sword|
|Projectile Only||Scourge of the Corruptor • Vampire Knives|