The Steampunker is an NPC. She will appear once you defeated at least one mechanical boss and you have a vacant house for her.
 Items Sold
Once the Steampunker has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Steampunk Hat||1 50||Only during waning Moon (from full moon to new moon)|
|Steampunk Shirt||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Steampunk Pants||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Jetpack||40||Only during waxing Moon (from new moon to full moon)|
|Solidifier||10||Only During Daytime|
|Blend-O-Matic||10||Only During Night time|
|Teleporter||2 50||Always available.|
|Purple Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Corruption|
|Red Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Crimson|
|Blue Solution||25||When there is no Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and is in the Hallow Biome|
|Green Solution||25||When no other solution is on sale|
|Cog||7||When Hardmode is activated|
|Steam Punk Goggles||3||During Halloween.|
The Steampunker may have any of the following names: Ada, Cornelia, Cynthia, Emeline, Fidelia, Hope, Isabella, Judith, Juvia, Leila, Lilly, Lydia, Minerva, Phoebe, Savannah, Selina, Verity, Vivian, Whitney, Zelda, Zylphia.
- Getting the Steampunker to move in does not require the world to be in hardmode. If you use a Mechanical Worm, a Mechanical Eye, or a Mechanical Skull in a world that isn't in hardmode, beating them will still unlock her.
- The name Ada is a reference to Ada Lovelace.
- The name "Whitney" is a reference to Redigit's partner, Cenx.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates, also sometimes referred to as "sky pirates" are a staple of the Steampunk genre, commonly associated with zeppelins. It could also be a reference to Final Fantasy XII, where the main character, Vaan, wants to become a sky pirate.
- The Steampunker may be British, as it seems she has a British vocabulary.
- Sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- Zelda may be a reference to the Legend of Zelda series, more specifically Spirit Tracks, where Link drives a steam powered train.
- Minerva may be a reference to the Roman God of mechanics and wisdom Minerva.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that <cyborg name> fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what mean!" [sic]
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
|Guide • Merchant • Dye Trader • Nurse • Dryad • Painter • Arms Dealer |
Demolitionist • Clothier • Party Girl • Mechanic • Goblin Tinkerer • Witch Doctor
Hardmode (Wizard • Pirate • Steampunker • Truffle • Cyborg)