Items Sold
Once the Steampunker has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Steampunk Hat||1 50||Only during waning Moon (from full moon to new moon)|
|Steampunk Shirt||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Steampunk Pants||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Jetpack||40||Only during waxing Moon (from new moon to full moon)|
|Solidifier||10||Only during Daytime|
|Blend-O-Matic||10||Only during Nighttime|
|Flesh Cloning Vaat||10||Only in Crimson worlds|
|Steampunk Boiler||10||If Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron have been defeated|
|Teleporter||2 50||Always available.|
|Purple Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Corruption|
|Red Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Crimson|
|Blue Solution||25||When there is no Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and is in the Hallow Biome|
|Green Solution||25||When no other solution is on sale|
|Cog||7||When Hardmode is activated|
|Steam Punk Goggles||3||During Halloween.|
The Steampunker may have any of the following names: Ada, Cornelia, Cynthia, Emeline, Fidelia, Hope, Isabella, Judith, Juvia, Leila, Lilly, Lydia, Minerva, Phoebe, Savannah, Selina, Verity, Vivian, Whitney, Zelda, Zylphia.
- Getting the Steampunker to move in does not require the world to be in hardmode. If you use a Mechanical Worm, a Mechanical Eye, or a Mechanical Skull in a world that isn't in hardmode, beating them will still unlock her.
- Will possibly sell the Steampunk Wings.
- Since she only sells Green Solution when she isn't selling any other solutions, you cannot get it if she lives in The Hallow, and thus cannot use it purify areas. However, otherwise you won't be able to buy Blue Solution and use it to hallow places.
- The name Ada is a reference to Ada Lovelace.
- The name "Whitney" is a reference to Redigit's partner, Cenx.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates, also sometimes referred to as "sky pirates" are a staple of the Steampunk genre, commonly associated with zeppelins.
- The name Zelda might be a reference to the Legend of Zelda series, but is most likely not, as there are no other connections, and Zelda was a popular European name during the Victorian era, where Steampunk cultutre supposedly takes place.
- The Steampunker may be European, as it seems she have a vocabulary resembling that of the European area, or she simply likes imitating the way they speak there.
- Sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- Minerva may be a reference to the Roman God of mechanics and wisdom Minerva.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that <cyborg name> fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what I mean!" [sic]
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
- 1.2.3: Now sells Steampunk Boiler and Flesh Cloning Vaat. (Vaat seems to be a typo, probably should be Vat. Needs confirmation.)
- 1.2.1: Now sells Steampunk Goggles during Halloween season.
- 1.2: Introduced.
|Guide • Merchant • Traveling Merchant • Dye Trader • Nurse • Dryad • Painter • Arms Dealer |
Demolitionist • Clothier • Party Girl • Stylist • Mechanic • Goblin Tinkerer • Witch Doctor
Hardmode (Wizard • Pirate • Steampunker • Truffle • Cyborg)