From Terraria Wiki
|Internal NPC ID: 178|
Once the Steampunker has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Teleporter||2 50||Always available.|
|Steampunk Hat||1 50||Only during waning Moon (from full moon to new moon)|
|Steampunk Shirt||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Steampunk Pants||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Jetpack||40||Only during waxing Moon (from new moon to full moon)|
|Solidifier||10||Only during Daytime|
|Blend-O-Matic||10||Only at night|
|Flesh Cloning Vat||10||Only in Crimson worlds|
|Steampunk Boiler||10||If Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron have been defeated|
|Purple Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Corruption|
|Red Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Crimson|
|Blue Solution||25||When there is no Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and is in the Hallow Biome|
|Green Solution||25||When no other solution is on sale|
|Cog||7||When Hardmode is activated|
|Steampunk Goggles||3||During Halloween.|
The Steampunker may have any of the following names:
- Getting the Steampunker to move in does not require the world to be in hardmode. If you use a Mechanical Worm, a Mechanical Eye, or a Mechanical Skull in a world that isn't in hardmode, beating them will still unlock her.
- Since she only sells Green Solution when she isn't selling any other solutions, you cannot get it if she lives in The Hallow, and thus cannot use it to purify areas. However, otherwise you won't be able to buy Blue Solution and use it to hallow places.
- The Steampunker was sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- The name Ada is a reference to Ada Lovelace.
- The name Whitney is a reference to Redigit's partner, Cenx.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates, also sometimes referred to as "sky pirates" are a staple of the steampunk genre, sometimes associated with zeppelins, but more commonly associated with steam-powered airships.
- Minerva may be a reference to the Roman God of mechanics and wisdom Minerva.
- The name Minerva may also be a reference to the Bioshock 2 DLC "Minerva's Den". Minerva's Den being the center of technology in Rapture.
- The name Juvia could be a reference to an anime called Fairy Tail.
- The name Hope could be a reference to Hope Estheim, a character from Final Fantasy 13, who was exceptionally good with machines all through his life, and re-wired a fearsome Juggernaut as a child, taming it.
- The Steampunker seems to like the cyborg, and vice versa.
- The name Zelda may be a reference to princess Zelda in The Legend Of Zelda Franchise.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that <cyborg name> fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what I mean!" [sic]
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
- 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- 1.2 (console version): Introduced.
- 1.2.3: Now sells Steampunk Boiler and Flesh Cloning Vat. Fixed a typo in the Steampunker dialog about the Pirate.
- 1.2.1: Now sells Steampunk Goggles during Halloween season.
- 1.2: Introduced.