From Terraria Wiki
|Internal NPC ID: 178|
Once the Steampunker has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Teleporter||2 50||Always available.|
|Steampunk Hat||1 50||Only during waning Moon (from full moon to new moon)|
|Steampunk Shirt||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Steampunk Pants||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Jetpack||40||Only during waxing Moon (from new moon to full moon)|
|Solidifier||10||Only during Daytime|
|Blend-O-Matic||10||Only at night|
|Flesh Cloning Vat||10||Only in Crimson worlds|
|Steampunk Boiler||10||If Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron have been defeated|
|Purple Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Corruption|
|Red Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Crimson|
|Dark Blue Solution||25||Blue Solution|
|[[File:25 .png|link=25 ]] [[25 ]]||When there is no Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and is in the Hallow Biome||Green Solution|
|[[File:25 .png|link=25 ]] [[25 ]]||When no other solution is on sale||Cog|
|[[File:7 .png|link=7 ]] [[7 ]]||When Hardmode is activated||Steampunk Goggles|
|[[File:3 .png|link=3 ]] [[3 ]]||During Halloween.||Always available.|
The Steampunker may have any of the following names:
- Getting the Steampunker to move in does not require the world to be in hardmode. If you use a Mechanical Worm, a Mechanical Eye, or a Mechanical Skull in a world that isn't in hardmode, beating them will still unlock her.
- If the Steampunker does not live in the Hallow, you will not be able to buy Blue Solution, due to that only being available in the Hallow. However, if the Steampunker lives in the Hallow, you will not be able to buy Green Solution, since it's only sold in place of any other solution. To get both, you'll have to build two homes and move her between them when you want a different solution. Constructing an artificial Hallow whenever you need Blue Solution is also possible, but probably too time-consuming to be worth it.
- The Steampunker was sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- One of the Steampunker's possible names, Whitney, is also the name of Cenx, a Terraria developer and Redigit's girlfriend.
- The name Minerva may be a reference to the Roman God of mechanics and wisdom Minerva.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates are a staple of the steampunk genre.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that <cyborg name> fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what I mean!" [sic]
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- 1.2 (console version): Introduced.
- 1.2.3: Now sells Steampunk Boiler and Flesh Cloning Vat. Fixed a typo in the Steampunker dialog about the Pirate.
- 1.2.1: Now sells Steampunk Goggles during Halloween season.
- 1.2: Introduced.