From Terraria Wiki
|Internal NPC ID: 178|
Once the Steampunker has moved into a house, she will sell the following:
|Teleporter||2 50||Always available.|
|Steampunk Hat||1 50||Only during waning Moon (from full moon to new moon)|
|Steampunk Shirt||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Steampunk Pants||1 50||Only during waning Moon|
|Jetpack||40||Only during waxing Moon (from new moon to full moon)|
|Solidifier||10||Only during Daytime|
|Blend-O-Matic||10||Only at night|
|Flesh Cloning Vat||10||Only in Crimson worlds|
|Steampunk Boiler||10||If Eye of Cthulhu, Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu and Skeletron have been defeated|
|Purple Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Corruption|
|Red Solution||25||Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse when the world has Crimson|
|Blue Solution||25||When there is no Blood Moon or Solar Eclipse and is in the Hallow Biome|
|Green Solution||25||When no other solution is on sale|
|Cog||7||When Hardmode is activated|
|Steampunk Goggles||3||During Halloween.|
The Steampunker may have any of the following names:
- The Steampunker's move-in requirements do not expressly require a world to be in Hardmode. Summoning and defeating a Mechanical Boss in a Pre-Hardmode world will allow the Steampunker to move in, though this can only be legitimately achieved by carrying over resources from an existing Hardmode world.
- The Steampunker was sprited by former artist William Data AKA Waffles.
- One of the Steampunker's possible names, Whitney, is also the name of Cenx, a Terraria developer and Redigit's girlfriend.
- The name Minerva may be a reference to the Roman Goddess of handicrafts and wisdom Minerva.
- The Steampunker occasionally talks about becoming an air pirate. Air pirates are a staple of the steampunk genre.
- "I like your... gear. Does it come in brass?"
- "Be it what it would, a jetpack would suit you nicely!"
- "Oy, whatchu got in you jiminy fluffer?"
- "Show me some gears!"
- "Should I become an air pirate? I've considered becoming an air pirate."
When Cyborg is present:
- "I'm mighty curious about that <cyborg name> fellow. By what manner of consumption does he maintain such locomotion?"
When Pirate is present:
- "That captain fellow seems to me to be 'pretty well over the bay' if you know what I mean!" [sic]
During a Blood Moon:
- "I'm feeling a bit peevish as of late, so enough with your palaver you ragamuffin!"
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed bug where Cogs could be overwritten by another item in the Steampunker's shop.
- 1.2 (console version): Introduced.
- 1.2.3: Now sells Steampunk Boiler and Flesh Cloning Vat. Fixed a typo in the Steampunker dialog about the Pirate.
- 1.2.1: Now sells Steampunk Goggles during Halloween season.
- 1.2: Introduced.