|Type||Block – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 3|
|Internal Tile ID: 1|
Stone Blocks are a type of block that composes most of the world. Found mostly underground, they compose the majority of the Cavern and Underground layers. Deep underground, Stone Blocks can generate with Moss growing on them.
After hardmode is activated on a world, nearby corrupt, crimson and hallowed blocks can spread through Stone Blocks, changing them into Ebonstone, Crimstone, or Pearlstone, respectively. Ebonstone and Crimstone Blocks can be returned to normal with Purification Powder, whereas Pearlstone Blocks require Vile or Vicious Powders. All three types can also be purified with the Green Solution.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Now used to crafts Gem Locks.
- 22.214.171.124: Now used to craft more items.
- 1.2: Stack limit was raised from 250 to 999.
- 1.0.4: Now does not ‘blend’ graphically with mud.
- 1.0.2: Mining stone and other hard ores make a 'tink' noise now.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.