Super Healing Potion is a potion that heals 200 health. Consumption will trigger the Potion Sickness debuff. The Super Healing Potion still isn't a very reliable potion to use, costing some of the rarest items in the game, the fragments from the Lunar Event. It would take much farming to get a decent amount of these, but they might come handy during the Moon Lord fight, especially if the player uses a Philosopher's Stone or a Charm of Myths, as this potion can be obtained right before it spawns.
- Getting the Alchemy Table is highly suggested before creating these potions due to the high material cost (the Alchemy Table has a 33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients).
- Even though the Super Healing Potion heals more than the Greater Healing Potion, it has a lower sell value than the Greater Healing Potion (3 for the Super Healing Potion vs. 10 for the Greater Healing Potion).
- Although they heal more than the Greater Healing Potion, they may not be worth crafting as the crafting ingredients are difficult to obtain.
- These potions are obtainable before breaking the 4th Celestial Tower by crafting the fragments dropped by the remaining tower with the other three types of fragments.
- The sprite of the Super Healing Potion shares a strong resemblance to the potion with the same name in Diablo II.