From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip|| Allows the ability to dash|
Double tap a direction
|Internal Item ID: 977|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the player continues to move after dashing, the ability from items such as the Hermes Boots will be activated.
- Due to the controls on the Mobile version, it may be difficult to perform a dash.
- It can be used to activate the charge of a Unicorn Mount if timed correctly.
- In the version, shifting the circle pad twice in the preferred direction works as it would on any other version, but as this can be tedious and/or tiring, it is possible to press Grappling Hooks in the player's inventory.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tabi are traditional Japanese socks that are ankle high, with a separation between the big toe and the other toes.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Dash is now longer, but requires more time to recharge.
- 126.96.36.199: Now bring the player to full speed instead of stopping.
- 1.2: Introduced.