|Use time||33 (Slow)|
|Tooltip||Fires a spread of bullets|
|Internal Item ID: 679|
The Tactical Shotgun is a Hardmode, post-Plantera ranged weapon. It is an upgraded version of the Shotgun, auto-firing six spread shots per bullet consumed (against the Shotgun's four), for a possible combined base damage of 174 per bullet spent (not including bullet damage stats which are then added). It has a 7.64% / 11.46% (1/13 / 1/9) chance to drop from Tactical Skeletons in the post-Plantera Dungeon.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Tactical Shotgun's wide spread, high knockback, and numerous projectiles make it effective at crowd control.
- Against single targets such as bosses, Chlorophyte Bullets negate the Tactical Shotgun's inaccuracy at long range.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite appearing to have a scope, the Tactical Shotgun has no inherent Scope-like zoom capability without the use of an added Scope accessory.
- While the Tactical Shotgun is fully automatic, the Tactical Skeleton enemy that drops it seems to wield a significantly slower, semi-automatic version.
- Despite being fully automatic, it still fires rather slowly.