Somebody with more patience/experience than I should keep this updated. If you want an AMAZING model to follow, follow the minecraftwiki update notes page.
- Exactly what I thought too, moved under "Version history" name. Going to clean up the post now. Juze 09:04, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
Do we even need the "Pre-Alpha" section? It doesn't seem like anyone knows anything about it ... --Eplemosen 12:33, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
Someone put that the ability to use non-numeric characters for the server as a bug, but if I'm not mistaken, that's actually a feature so you can connect to servers like "terrariacoolserver.com." Animandan 20:34, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
Anyone want to tweak the table size which I shamelessly stole from Minecraft Wiki? Closest one I could get to right now is here. It would be good if the "Addition summary" would be centered in the cell. Any thoughts? Juze 15:49, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
- v2, still issues with borders. If I'd add "border-collapse: collapse;", the round borders would be lost. Juze 16:43, 25 May 2011 (UTC)
Please use the wiki standard
I know that the update info is posted on forums and Steam, but we should organize it like this:
- (Features:) <- You don't need to name this.
- New Bugs:
- Bug Fixes:
Date and Version alignment
I believe it would be better if the date and version were aligned to the top of their respective columns rather then the middle. Having to scroll down to find this information is inconvenient and doesn't need to be. -- Wynthyst talk 08:25, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- My first thought, but since Juze was on it, I didn't want to touch the page more than I needed. happypal (talk • contribs) 08:31, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
In v1.0.5 restoration potions graphics have changed.--Trinidad 21:54, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
Also there are more new items than we say. The Aglet, the Mime Mask, etc. --Minimang123 17:02, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- Add a section at the bottom of the Version history list for Undocumented changes, or Wiki notes if you prefer. That way the wiki can have a complete list of the changes, and still display the Patch notes as published. -- Wynthyst talk 17:07, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
demonite ore NOW UNOBTAINABLE?
i played the previos versin before 1.0.5. it automatically updated one day, i used to mine demonite ore with my silver pickaxe and NOW i cant obtain it.... THE HELL? i want my previos version back now!!! i could regather demonite and not have to worry about those stupid monster gates but now it doesnt even give off a faint light as an extra torch, how the FREAK do i de-add the update so i can play 1.0.4 again! now i can bareley get past anything without havng to use TNT.... THANK YOU A WHOLE LOT, .... I WANT 1.0.4 BACK!!! (anyone agree that i and others are TICKED OFF?) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:DLAJT24 (talk).
- I'm confused, Demonite was made obtainable in ore form in 1.0.5, and is still dropped by Eye of Cthulu and Eater of worlds. You couldn't mine demonite in 1.0.4.--Cobaltcakes 17:17, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
well for me i simply placed some down and instantly i couldnt pick it up, i could before, in another version with a silver pickaxe, it was one where the use slots had no names, but now it has updated, the slots have names, and i cant mine it up again, all it does is sfx, its almost as useless as ebonstone in the update im playing, the older versions were better in my opinion. (DLAJT24) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:DLAJT24 (talk).
also, it seems one ore i place cannot be mined, only when sparkling can i mine it out, i lost exactly 3 ore cause it wouldnt sparkle underground :/ (DLAJT) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:DLAJT24 (talk).
i also have this server online, it seems during an update that all my treasue chest and the loot inside of them is unopenable, i had at least 5 demonite ore in one of them, but after the update i couldnt open anything, i was even deprived of natural chests in caves, floating islands and the ones i crafted myself, having to obtain them to re-open them, could it be the 5 demonite ore caused a bug with any undergrond ore i find that is demonite? also the spawn rates of new enemies due to the update is getting rather redicilous, more enmies = more new players will get owned, etc. , also i see demonite as a building material rather than crafting, the ones in the tower i built are ok but the ones behind dirt/rock walls i cant pick back up... also the effect of the update on all treasure chests i couldnt open only happened n my first server, im guessing cause the first server was hit by the updates the hardest, i dont know if the gitch with my storages and the glitch with the demonite ore is related, another thing that happened to my fist server is that all sighns peclliarly reset. i have to wonder, is that an unpatched bugwhere one bug links another one and can even bug up certain ores at certain heighth? (the discussins point is i think i cant obtain underground demonite is becuase the update reset some stuff in my server, and if this really is an unpatched bug is thee a way to fix this like the others?) --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:DLAJT24 (talk).
- You need to take your concerns to the forum as this talk page is for discussing the content of the page, not the content of the update. Thanks! -- Wynthyst talk 20:57, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
this is bull s#@t why would they do that my dream of recieveing light's bane is ruined.luckily i could kill the eye of chtulhu but i steal can't beat him with may freaking silver armor.THE HELL?--Matchbox184 17:00, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
I've been working on a better layout for this page and I'm just about done: User:iLiaWneK/Sandbox. Is there anything I should change, or I am OK for replacing? - iLiaWneK - T - C - 11:54, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
Console Version History
You should do an seperate page for Console Version History, and rename this one to "PC Version History" or something like that. It just doesn't fit together very well when you use one page for both. --184.108.40.206 14:56, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
- This has been solved differently and yet today, more changes of a new system is applying. See here for reasoning. 21:06, 23 February 2014 (UTC)