|Use time||15 (Very Fast)|
The Terra Blade is a Hardmode sword, currently with the highest base damage per hit of any sword. It auto-swings, and fires a green sword projectile that costs no Mana or ammunition and can pierce up to two enemies, dissipating upon impacting a third. In the Console version, it currently does not auto-swing.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
| Orichalcum Anvil /|
|True Night's Edge||1|
|Broken Hero Sword||1|
- The projectile's range is about 5000 feet (2500 blocks) before dissipating.
- The velocity of the projectile is improved by melee speed modifiers.
- If a Flask is buffing the character, the buff will also apply to the projectile.
- Its projectile can glitch through sloped blocks at certain angles.
- The projectile does more damage than the blade itself.
- The projectile can be fired at significantly greater frequency if not auto-swung.
- The Terra Blade deals 13 more damage than The Horseman's Blade, despite being available earlier in the game; though The Horseman's Blade can attain a higher damage rate due to its homing pumpkin projectiles (except in PvP, where pumpkins don't attack other players).
- 1.2.4: Now autoswings.
- 1.2.3: Damage increased from 80 to 88, shoots projectiles more rapidly (Up to fastest rate the blade is able to swing).
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Projectile Melee Weapons |
|Beam Projectiles||Enchanted Sword • Beam Sword • True Excalibur • True Night's Edge • Terra Blade|
|Other Projectiles||Ice Blade • Starfury • Bee Keeper • Ice Sickle • Chlorophyte Claymore • Chlorophyte Saber • Frostbrand • Christmas Tree Sword|
|Projectile Only||Scourge of the Corruptor • Vampire Knives|