Animation of the Terra Blade.
The Terra Blade is a Hardmode sword, and is the highest base damaging sword in the console and mobile versions. It auto-swings (except in the console version), firing a green bolt projectile that costs no Mana or ammunition and can pierce up to two enemies, dissipating upon impacting a third. The beam can travel up to 5000 feet (2500 blocks) at a speed of 67mph. Effects from a Flask will transfer to the sword beam as well.
The Terra Blade's best Modifier is Legendary. Improvements to the weapon's melee speed can increase the velocity of the beam.
Console and Mobile versions[edit | edit source]
- The projectile fired by the Terra Blade is referred to as the "Terra Beam" in death messages.
- The sword can be swung (and it's projectile fired) faster by rapidly clicking, rather than using the autoswing.
- It can be on par with endgame swords when given a high-level modifier.
- With no melee speed modifiers the terra beam travels at the same speed as a player riding a unicorn mount on flat ground.
- Now makes a new sound when swung
- No longer requires a Broken Hero Sword to craft.
- Damage increased from 88 to 95.
- 1.2.4: Now autoswings.
- Damage increased from 80 to 88.
- Increased projectile fire rate.
- 1.2: Introduced.