Terra Blade in action.
The Terra Blade is a Hardmode sword, currently with the highest base damage per hit of any sword. It auto-swings, and fires a green bolt projectile that costs no Mana or ammunition and can pierce up to two enemies, dissipating upon impacting a third. In the Console version, it currently does not auto-swing.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
- This weapon can actually be obtained before Plantera, as you only need to kill one Mechanical Boss for the Solar Eclipse to happen.
- The projectile's range is about 5000 feet (2500 blocks) before dissipating.
- The velocity of the projectile is improved by melee speed modifiers.
- If a Flask is buffing the character, the buff will also apply to the projectile.
- Its projectile can glitch through sloped blocks at certain angles.
- The projectile does more damage than the blade itself.
- The projectile can be fired at significantly greater frequency if not auto-swung.
- If a player is killed by the beam of this in PvP, the death message refers to the cause of death as a "terra beam".
- 1.2.4: Now autoswings.
- 1.2.3: Damage increased from 80 to 88, shoots projectiles more rapidly (Up to fastest rate the blade is able to swing).
- 1.2: Introduced.