|Use time||15 (Very Fast)|
|Internal Item ID: 757|
The Terra Blade is a Hardmode sword. It auto-swings (except in the console version), firing a green bolt projectile that costs no Mana or ammunition and can pierce up to two enemies, dissipating upon impacting a third. The beam can travel up to 5000 feet (2500 blocks) and can be fired faster than the blade can auto-swing, and deals more damage than the blade itself. Effects from a Flask will transfer to the sword beam as well.
The Terra Blade's best Modifier is Legendary. Improvements to the weapon's melee speed will also increase the velocity of the beam.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
| Orichalcum Anvil /|
|True Night's Edge||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The projectile fired by the Terra Blade is referred to as the "Terra Beam" in death messages.
- Prior to 1.3, the Terra Blade had the highest base damage per hit of any sword. The current holder of this title is the Meowmere.
- It is one of the best swords in the game,and is effective all the way to endgame.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Now makes a new sound when swung
- No longer requires a Broken Hero Sword to craft.
- Damage increased from 88 to 95.
- 1.2.4: Now autoswings.
- Damage increased from 80 to 88.
- Increased projectile fire rate.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Projectile Melee Weapons |
|Beam swords||• • • •|
|Other Projectiles||• • • • • • • • • • • • •|