Need help, want something changed or want to debate about something? In the community portal you will find exactly what you need!
Add this page
to your watchlist
and stay on top of things!
 Hot discussions
Are biome banners a good idea? Here is an example: Forest, I'm considering making more, but I'm not too sure what the opinion on it is. --Dracyoshi 06:50, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- I have to say I like this idea. --0icke0 (talk) 13:51, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- Personally I think that looks really good, and would give a wiki user a quick and easy association with the in-game biome. Doing the underground biomes would be harder, I'd think, but I vote go for it! 22.214.171.124 13:52, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- All biomes linked to from the front page have their biome banners finished. Dracyoshi 03:28, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- All biomes finished. Dracyoshi 06:38, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
 Stub definition
What determines if a page is a stub? There are many of pages listed a stub with plenty of information. --Preceding unsigned comment added by Aking78 (talk • contribs) 12:07, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- The "official" definition is that a stub is too short to provide a proper coverage of a subject. I'm guessing most editors refrain from removing the tag out or carefulness or inattention, even when the subject is thoroughly covered. Keep in mind however that a long text doesn't necessary cover a subject well - in many cases a brief overview is all that's needed. NoseOfCthulhu (talk) 22:18, 16 May 2014 (UTC)
 Things to do
I have created a new category called: Things to do. This category contains all the other categories and special pages with articles that need some work to be done. If you are wanting to make Terraria Wiki a better place, drop on by the category and take a look around. There is a lot to be done. :) Zeta "Zark" Droid (Talk/Special) 19:56, 5 July 2014 (UTC)
 Current wiki news
 Other perennially useful pages
- Have no idea what to do? Check out the Things to do category!
- For administrative issues, see the admin noticeboard.
- In case you need some help with editing pages, Wikipedia's "How to edit a page" article is a great source of information.
- In case you want to practice editing, use the Sandbox.