- Create a comprehensive set of articles to help players of all levels succeed in Terraria. Note that these articles don't necessarily have to be in the form of a guide. Any article of community value is welcome, be it just a study, an in depth comparison, or an otherwise interesting article.
If you have a good idea for a guide, but don't know where to start, you can suggest it here.
- Guide: Clentamination (Using a Clentaminator)
- Guide: Advancing through the mobile version
- Guide: Strategy to find Bound NPC's. Crawl the dungeon and remove water candles, go away, come back, drink a danger sense or hunter's potion. Look for the green colored person.
- Guide: How to find Plantera's Bulb
- Guide: How to make pixel-art of your favorite character... Yours!
- Guide: Pumpkin Moon Strategies. Build a strong house with traps and lava to get through phases quickly. Have a roof exit to an asphalt skyway. Pull Pumpkings to the skyway for elimination. Use strong defensive gear, like a Beetle set combined with a Celestial stone, a Star Veil and an Anhk Shield.
- Guide: Frost Moon Strategies
- Guide: Fishing Strategies/Guide
- Guide: Vanity Sets; Dyes, outfits, and accessories
- Guide: Wizard, Melee, and Ranger class progression.
- Guide: Efficient way to farm Orange Bloodroot
- Guide: Terraria Mobile guide, item list, etc;
- Guide: Surviving Hardmode
- Guide: potion making