Create a comprehensive set of articles to help players of all levels succeed in Terraria. Note that these articles don't necessarily have to be in the form of a guide. Any article of community value is welcome, be it just a study, an in depth comparison, or an otherwise interesting article.
Guide page names begin with Guide:, for example: Guide:Getting started.
These guides are uncategorized and/or have been suggested for merging with one of the guides above.
If you have a good idea for a guide, but don't know where to start, you can suggest it here.
- Collecting all armor and vanity items.
- Ocram Strategies
- Clentamination (Using a Clentaminator)
- Advancing through the mobile version
- Strategy to find Bound NPC's. Crawl the dungeon and remove water candles, go away, come back, drink a danger sense or hunter's potion. Look for the green colored person.
- How to find Plantera's Bulb
- How to make pixel-art of your favorite character... Yours!
- Pumpkin Moon Strategies. Build a strong house with traps and lava to get through phases quickly. Have a roof exit to an asphalt skyway. Pull Pumpkings to the skyway for elimination. Use strong defensive gear, like a Beetle set combined with a Celestial stone, a Star Veil and an Anhk Shield.
- Frost Moon Strategies
- Fishing Strategies/Guide
- Vanity Sets; Dyes, outfits, and accessories
- Wizard, Melee, and Ranger class progression.
- Efficient way to farm Orange Bloodroot
- Terraria Mobile guide, item list, etc;
- potion making (Working on it ~FrozenAlchemist11)
- Playing as a mage character
- Playing as a ranged character
- Achievement/Trophy guide
- Getting the picksaw
- Turkor The Ungrateful strategies. The page doesn't cover enough.
- Dungeon Farming strategies.
- Mobile, Help with selecting Npcs (Tap on Npc, but doesnt work!)