The Tinkerer's Workshop is a crafting station that is used primarily to unite pairs of certain accessories into single items that provide the abilities of both. For instance, it can combine the Rocket Boots and Hermes Boots into a single item (the Spectre Boots) that provides the same rocket jumping and accelerated movement as the individual items did, without occupying two accessory slots. The Tinkerer's Workshop is purchased from the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 .
When combining items, the Tinkerer's Workshop will assign a new random modifier to the crafted item. The modifiers the individual items had beforehand do not influence the modifier of the new combined item.
Items crafted at the Tinkerer's Workshop will be assigned no modifier.
The Tinkerer's Workshop is also used to craft a Boulder, and the unique unrecordable Music Box (Title) (using all 12 first recorded Music Boxes). On the Console version it is also used to craft the unique unrecordable Music Box (Tutorial).
- The Tinkerer's Workshop can also be used as a three-block-wide flat surface for placing furniture items.
- A Bottle (or similar) can be placed on it and used as a Placed Bottle for crafting Potions.
- The Tinkerer's Workshop can be a crucial step in game advancement, as it effectively allows players to enable more accessory-provided abilities at once.
- Sprite updated.
- 7 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 188.8.131.52: 19 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 184.108.40.206: 7 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 1.2: 29 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 1.1: Introduced.