| Tinkerer's Workshop
|| 4 wide ˣ 3 high
| Max stack
| Use time
|| Allows the combining of some accessories
| Buy / Sell
|| 10 / 2
| Internal Item ID: 114
The Tinkerer's Workshop is a crafting station that is used primarily to unite pairs of certain accessories into single items that provide the abilities of both. For instance, it can combine the Rocket Boots and Hermes Boots into a single item (the Spectre Boots) that provides the same rocket jumping and accelerated movement as the individual items did, without occupying two accessory slots. The Tinkerer's Workshop is sold by the Goblin Tinkerer for 10 .
When combining items, the Tinkerer's Workshop will assign a new random modifier to the crafted item. The modifiers the individual items had beforehand do not influence the modifier of the new combined item.
The Tinkerer's Workshop is also used to craft a Boulder, and can be used to trade all 12 first recorded Music Boxes for the unique unrecordable 13th Music Box (Title).
- The Tinkerer's Workshop can also be used as a three-block-wide flat surface for placing furniture items.
- It will also function as an Alchemy Station if a Bottle (or similar) is placed on it.
- The Tinkerer's Workshop can be a crucial step in game advancement, as it effectively allows players to enable more accessory-provided abilities at once.
Used to craft
- 184.108.40.206: 7 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 1.2: 29 new Tinker Combinations added.
- 1.1: Introduced.