| Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and mobile version of Terraria.
Tizona was previously the strongest sword in the Console version and the Mobile version of the game. It has the ability to cause bleeding on impact.
It acts in the same way as Excalibur in that the player cannot turn while swinging, and has a silver/gray handle and cross piece with a purple blade similar in shape to an "8" or infinity symbol for its new sprite. When swung a yellow/red fire animation is shown, similar to Meteor armor and the Fiery Greatsword, though it does not activate the On Fire! Debuff. It attacks repeatedly when held down. It is a recommended sword for hardmode console players. The best possible modifier for this weapon is Legendary.
- Tizona is one of the swords carried by the medieval knight Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar, El Cid Campeador (Lord champion), which was used to fight the Moors in Spain according to the epic poem Cantar del Mio Cid. The name Tizona translates to burning stick, firebrand.
- Before 1.2 and in recent Mobile Version its sprite was a recolored version of the Excalibur.
- On the collector's edition poster, it is said to give slowness instead of bleeding.
- Before Console 1.2, it was the strongest sword in the game.
- In current Mobile Version it inflicts the On Fire! debuff instead of bleeding, and it sometimes glitches and doesn't autoswing very well.
- The sword has also been buffed in the mobile version, having a very fast speed and can achieve over 220 damage if reforged to legendary.
Before the Console 1.2 and Terraria Mobile Version update it looked like this: which is a reskin of Excalibur: