|Damage||50 / 100|
|Max Life||150 / 300|
|KB Resist||20% / 28%|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds / 20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
|Internal NPC ID: 141|
The Toxic Sludge is a Hardmode slime enemy that appear in the Underground and Cavern layers in place of ordinary slimes. They deal significantly increased damage and have a 50% chance of inflicting the Poisoned debuff, which they are also immune to.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Toxic Sludge is one of the few enemies in Terraria to have a visible smile, the others being Snow Balla and Snowman Gangsta.
- For some odd reason, they can glitch through blocks in 3DS.
- The Toxic Sludge looks like the tar monster in Monster's Inc 2
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Now has a chance to drop Bezoar or Slime Staff.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Slimes |
| Green • Blue • Red • Purple • Yellow • Black • Pinky • Mother • Baby|
Umbrella • Ice ( Spiked) • Jungle ( Spiked) • Sand • Dungeon • Lava