From Terraria Wiki
|Use time||23 (Fast)|
The Tsunami is a Hardmode Bow that fires five closely-grouped arrows per shot, while only consuming a single arrow from the player's inventory each time. It has a 1/5 chance of being dropped by Duke Fishron.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
- Using Hellfire Arrows can be very hazardous, as the wall of arrows can easily damage the player when shot at certain angles.
- Unlike the Chlorophyte Shotbow, each shot always fires five arrows parallel to each other, which do not spread apart over distance.
- The Tsunami does not auto-fire (most other high-tier weapons, especially ranged, do have autofire ability). You must click for each shot.
- Because of how pierce damage works, damage is maximized by using non-piercing arrows because all five arrows may strike the same target.
- With the right modifier, damage boosting accessories, Shroomite Armor, Holy Arrows and Archery Potion, this weapon can deal incredible amounts of damage very fast, destroying most end-game bosses in a matter of seconds.
- Holy Arrows and Ichor Arrows synergize extremely well with this weapon because of the "five straight" shot pattern Tsunami possesses. If all five arrows hit, Holy Arrows rain down 10 stars to the target location, and Ichor Arrows can lower defense with the first shot while the other four do even more damage resulting from it.