|AI Type||Unicorn AI|
The Unicorn is a Hardmode enemy that spawns in The Hallow. It is a very fast adversary and has a rather large amount of health. It can jump approximately seven blocks (14 feet) high. These factors, combined with a high damage output, can make fighting it difficult. It always drops one Unicorn Horn, a valued item.
- The Dao of Pow is effective, as it Confuses Unicorns into running away often, which mitigates its frequent charges.
- A Chainsaw or very fast Sword's knockback can also hold back the Unicorn's charges.
- Fighting them in Water slows their movement enough for normal knockback from Swords to be effective.
- Ranged-oriented players may need to use Grappling Hooks or Wings to avoid damage from Unicorns.
- Digging a two tile-wide hole just big enough to stand in will allow you to attack the Unicorn without being attacked yourself, since the Unicorn is too big to fit through.
- If a unicorn is charging through a 3 block tall passage with a one block thick floor,it can fall through if there is a wall at the end of the tunnel.
- 1.1: Introduced.
|Angler Fish • Arch Wyvern • Armored Skeleton • Chaos Elemental • Clinger • Clown • Corruptor • Cursed Hammer • Digger|
Enchanted Sword • Frost Legion • Gastropod • Giant Bat • Green Jellyfish • Illuminant Bat • Illuminant Slime • Mimic • Mummy • Pixie
Possessed Armor • Skeleton Archer • Slimer • Toxic Sludge • Unicorn • Wandering Eye • Werewolf • World Feeder • Wraith • Wyvern