|Note: This article is about future PC updates. For past updates, see Version history, Console Version History, and Mobile Version History.|
Re-Logic staff members occasionally announce and/or hint at various details of Terraria updates that are still in development. This page lists those details.
Since the updates described here have not been released yet, and many of these details are only conjectured based on comments or screenshots provided by the staff, all items here may be subject to change, or may not end up in a future Terraria update at all.
Upcoming features policy:
Terraria 1.3.1[edit | edit source]
The Terraria 1.3.1 update will be focused around improvements and additions to the wiring system of Terraria. [forums 1] Players are encouraged to send in their ideas here.
Spoilers: Yoraiz0r has confirmed logic gates (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR, and NXOR) and Yellow Wire.[forums 2][forums 3]
Links to Yoraiz0r's gifs: AND gate Yellow Wire
Terraria Series[edit | edit source]
Following the release of the Terraria 1.3 update, very few concrete plans for future additions or updates have been mentioned by the developers. Lead developer Redigit has moved on to working on Terraria: Otherworld, though developers Yoraiz0r and Skiphs plan to continue updating Terraria into the future.[forums 4]
Redigit has also stated that he plans to later release Terraria 2, a seperate game from Terraria: Otherworld,[forums 5] although little information is known about the nature or content of this sequel.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!.6th August 2015
- Yoraiz0r confirms logic gates26th August 2015
- Yoraiz0r confirms Yellow Wire. The game only allows for 4 wire colors. Each wire color exists on a separate layer, and the devs are officialy out of layers.25th August 2015
- Cenx explains the lack of 1.3 spoilers early in development.17th August 2014
- The next game Red make will not be Terraria 2.20th August 2014