- This article is about future updates. For previous and present updates, see Version history. For the console previous and present updates, see Console Version History. For the mobile previous and present updates, see Mobile Version History.
This page describes future features announced by Terraria's developers. None of these are guaranteed to be included in the game.
Some of the following information hasn't been explicitly announced yet, and are only conjectured based on comments or screenshots from the developers. Item and feature names may be especially conjectural, and may not be the final names present in the release.
- Note: This will be the last Update in which Redigit will work on before moving on to Terraria 2. However, the developer Yoraiz0r will continue updating Terraria.
- Lunar Event[reddit 1]
- The Lunar Boss[reddit 1]
- Another side event [forums 1]
- Sinks [forums 2]
- Portal Gun [other 1]
- Achievements [forums 3]
- More unknown stuff [forums 4]
 Unspecified version
The following changes have been mentioned by the game developers, but haven't been specified to be included in a particular version.
 New additions and changes
- Separate cooldowns for edibles.
- Professional language translation.
 Forum posts
- Lunar Event Confirmed 29th October 2013
- Terraria Toys for Tots Stream Xmas Update Spoilers! 9th December 2013