|Use time||8 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
The Uzi is a powerful gun with a high firing rate and a damage output. Musket Balls and Silver Bullets shot from this weapon gain the effects (but not damage) of High Velocity Bullets. It has a 0.5% chance to drop from the Angry Trapper. The best modifier it can receive is Unreal.
- The Uzi can prove to be a good substitute for a Megashark. The main differences are:
- The Uzi has a much higher base Knockback/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does. However, the Megashark does slightly more KBPS when using Exploding Bullets. This gap increases when the Megashark has a modifier which increases speed.
- Using easily acquired ammunition, the Uzi deals more DPS than the Megashark against enemies with more than 11 and 15 defense (for Musket Balls and Silver Bullets , respectively.)
- The Uzi exhausts ammo 75% faster than the Megashark. Using Silver Bullets, this equates to an extra 9 copper/sec (525/min) in ammo expenses. For recipes which require crafting with Empty Bullets, this equals an extra 45 pieces of material per minute.
- The Uzi is one of the real-life firearms in Terraria.
|Melee Weapons ( Other) • Ranged Weapons ( Other) • Magic Weapons • Other Weapons|
|Arrow consuming||Bows||Wooden (Rich Mahogany • Ebonwood • Shadewood • Pearlwood) • Copper • Tin • Iron • Lead • Silver • Tungsten • Gold • Platinum • Demon • Tendon • Molten Fury • Marrow • Ice • Pulse • Sharanga|
|Repeaters||Cobalt • Palladium • Mythril • Orichalcum • Adamantite • Titanium • Hallowed • Chlorophyte Shotbow • Vulcan|
|Bullet consuming||Manual Guns||Flintlock Pistol • Boomstick • The Undertaker • Handgun • Shotgun • Red Ryder • Revolver • Phoenix Blaster • Sniper Rifle|
|Automatic Guns||Minishark • Clockwork Assault Rifle • Gatligator • Megashark • Musket • Tactical Shotgun • Uzi • Chain Gun • S.D.M.G. • Venus Magnum|
|Rocket consuming||Explosive Weapons||Proximity Mine Launcher • Rocket Launcher • Grenade Launcher • Snowman Cannon|