|Use time||9 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
|Internal Item ID: 1265|
The Uzi is a Hardmode gun. It fires Bullets at high velocity, with a high rate of fire, and with high damage output. Musket Balls and Silver Bullets shot from this weapon gain the effects (but not damage) of High Velocity Bullets. It has a 1/100 (1%) () 1/200 (0.5%) () chance to drop from an Angry Trapper.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Uzi can prove to be a good substitute for a Megashark. The main differences are:
- The Uzi is obtainable before defeating any Hardmode bosses, while the Megashark requires The Destroyer to be defeated first.
- The Uzi has a much higher base knockback/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does.
- The Uzi is slightly slower but deals more damage per round. On enemies with more than 36 defense, the Uzi deals a higher overall damage rate using Crystal Bullets than a Megashark using the same.
- The Uzi lacks the Megashark's ammo conservation feature, which can easily be compensated for with an Endless Musket Pouch. The bullets will still be released from the gun as high velocity bullets.
- The Uzi is much cheaper to reforge, making it less expensive to reach the Unreal modifier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Uzi is the only specifically-named model of real-life firearm that exists in Terraria (excluding the Red Ryder).
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Drop rate of the Uzi increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- 126.96.36.199: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.
- 1.2: Introduced.