| PC/Console-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the console and PC version of Terraria.
The Uzi is a Hardmode Gun. It fires Bullets at high velocity, with a high rate of fire, and with high damage output. Musket Balls and Silver Bullets shot from this weapon gain the effects (but not damage) of High Velocity Bullets. It has a 0.5% chance to drop from an Angry Trapper.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The Uzi can prove to be a good substitute for a Megashark. The main differences are:
- The Uzi has a much higher base Knockback/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does.
- The Uzi is slightly slower but deals more damage per round. On enemies with more than 15 defense (most Hardmode enemies), the Uzi deals a higher overall damage rate.
- The Uzi exhausts lacks the Megashark's ammo conservation feature. It exhausts ammo 75% faster.
- If ammo usage is not a concern, the Uzi can be a much more powerful weapon than the Megashark, and is especially good in PvP.
Fired bullets do not properly align with the Uzi's barrel when aiming in certain directions.
When the Uzi has the prefix "Powerful" its shots will appear from behind the player. (Further testing needed)
- The Uzi is the only specifically-named model of real-life firearm that exists in Terraria (excluding the Red Ryder, though in real life that one is merely a BB gun).
- 22.214.171.124: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200
- 1.2: Introduced.