|Use time||8 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
The Uzi is a powerful gun with a high firing rate and a damage output. Musket Balls and Silver Bullets shot from this weapon gain the effects (but not damage) of High Velocity Bullets. It has a 0.5% chance to drop from the Angry Trapper. The best modifier it can receive is Unreal.
- The Uzi can prove to be a good substitute for a Megashark. The main differences are:
- The Uzi has a much higher base Knockback/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does. However, the Megashark does slightly more KBPS when using Exploding Bullets. This gap increases when the Megashark has a modifier which increases speed.
- Using easily acquired ammunition, the Uzi deals more DPS than the Megashark against enemies with more than 11 and 15 defense (for Musket Balls and Silver Bullets , respectively.)
- The Uzi exhausts ammo 75% faster than the Megashark. Using Silver Bullets, this equates to an extra 9 copper/sec (525/min) in ammo expenses. For recipes which require crafting with Empty Bullets, this equals an extra 45 pieces of material per minute.
- The Uzi, Handgun, Musket, Shotgun, Flintlock Pistol, and the Red Ryder are the only six specifically named real-life firearms in Terraria.