|Use time||8 (Insanely Fast)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful, high velocity bullet|
|Internal Item ID: 1265|
The Uzi is a Hardmode Gun. It fires Bullets at high velocity, with a high rate of fire, and with high damage output. Musket Balls and Silver Bullets shot from this weapon gain the effects (but not damage) of High Velocity Bullets. It has a 1/100 (1%) () 1/200 (.5%) () chance to drop from an Angry Trapper.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Uzi can prove to be a good substitute for a Megashark. The main differences are:
- The Uzi has a much higher base Knockback/sec (20 versus 8.5) than the Megashark does.
- The Uzi is slightly slower but deals more damage per round. On enemies with more than 15 defense (most Hardmode enemies), the Uzi deals a higher overall damage rate.
- The Uzi lacks the Megashark's ammo conservation feature.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Uzi is the only specifically-named model of real-life firearm that exists in Terraria (excluding the Red Ryder, though in real life that one is merely a BB gun).
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Drop rate of the Uzi increased from 1/200 to 1/100.
- 22.214.171.124: Drop rate of the Uzi corrected from 1/80000 to 1/200.
- 1.2: Introduced.